CPG: International Cyber Security: Threats and Opportunities for Canada
On 19 Oct 2021 at the Canadian Pugwash Group Policy Conference, RI President Peggy Mason joined cyberspace experts to explore how Canada should address the militarization of cyberspace.
- Peggy Mason: President of the Rideau Institute & former Canadian Ambassador for Disarmament to the UN
- Stephanie Carvin: Associate professor at Carleton University and author of several books on the topic of national security
- Bill Robinson: Research fellow at the Citizen Lab (Munk School of Global Affairs and public policy) and author of the Lux Ex Umbra blog
- Allison Pytlak: Manager of the disarmament program of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF)
- Paul Meyer: Adjunct Professor of International Studies and Fellow in International Security and Senior Advisor to ICT4Peace